Sunday, August 25, 2013

The one with the Anniversary

Joshua & I were married 

1 year ago!!


I cannot believe that it has been a year.
We have a house and a kitty now.

We celebrated our anniversary last night.

Our first stop was the Salt Lake Temple.


We attended our first actual session at this temple.
(We counted this as our August temple visit).


Josh surprised me and took us to Wendy's for dinner.

Okay so let me explain the Wendy's....

After our reception and on our way to the Anniversary Inn

we were STARVING! 

We stopped at the drive thru of Wendy's and ordered a lot of food!

Josh decided to recreate that night. 
(and Wendy's never tasted better).


After Wendy's Josh blindfolded me with a shirt.

He drove around forever!

(I thought we were going to Kamas for the night because
he told me to pack clothes I could get dirty in and a sweatshirt).

After a half hour of blinded car ride we ended up at the 

Anniversary Inn!!


We spent the night in the English Manor room.

It was a wonderful night.

Today we toasted to our 1 year and many more years to come.

 We also watched our wedding video.



It has been a wonderful year....

and I look forward to the next eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment