Monday, January 27, 2014

The One with the Birthday

26 years old!!
 
Today I turned 26 years old.
 
Josh made me a delicious Korean meal with spicy kimchi,
some aloe drink, and of course yummy seaweed.
 
 
I have a favorite cake that I have had pretty much every birthday.
It's a drip cake from Parson's Bakery.
If you haven't ever had one - STOP reading right now
and GET ONE!

These are the awesome presents I got.
Joshua got me a Sephora Makeup artistry kit (because I LOVE makeup)
He also got me the William Sonoma Cookbook of healthy meals.
 
My mom & dad got me season tickets to Centerpoint Theater.
and FLUFFY socks!
 
the Connor clan got me shelves for my bathroom & frames.

 
 
Like I said above, 26 years ago I was born.
I was born at the Dixie Hospital in St. George, Utah
to a 17 year old girl.
 
This 17 year old girl made the best decision of her life.
She let me go to a family that had a mother and a father
that were sealed in the temple.
My birth mom gave me the opportunity to have a
FOREVER - ETERNAL family.
 
So wherever my birth mom is... I want to say
"Thank you! Thank you for giving me life
and thank you for giving me to the best parents in the world"
 
So here's to my birth mom
and to my real mom and dad.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment