Monday, January 5, 2015

The one with the New Year

Goodbye 2014....
 
HELLO
 
2015.
 
2014 was a crazy year! Here's the breakdown:
 
January: We added a new furry child to our family.
We named him Wilson.
 
February: We found out we were pregnant!!
 
 
 
March: My little brother came home from his LDS mission. He served his mission in France.
It was wonderful to see him again.
 
June: My little sister graduated from High School AND Josh's little brother returned from his Mission in Denmark.

 
July, August, September:
 
We went to some Utah games, partied a little bit and I was just along for the ride with my big belly.
 


 
OH ya! and my sister came home from her mission in France.
 
October: Little Nugget joined our family.
 
On October 6th (a day before my due date):
Gabriel Joshua Nordfelt was born.
He was 7 lbs 2 oz and 20 inches long.
He was absolutely PERFECT!


 
I took 6 weeks off for maternity leave. I cuddled and loved my little boy all day, Every day.
 
November & December:
 
November we celebrated Thanksgiving and December we celebrated Christmas, and Rang in 2015! you know, like all of you did. We continued to love our little Gabriel.
 
WE started out the new year by decided to have me be a stay at home mom.
 
January 5th is my first day as a full time mom!
 
Wish me luck!!
 
XOXO,
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment